About Me

My photo
I am a creative self made artist with experience in 3D rendering, digital art, abstract art and I am currently learning how to making OOAK and custom dolls. Art is my passion and I am one of the lucky ones who gets to stay home and do art and craft. Also I am currently a Youtube junkie in the process of teaching myself everything I can about making dolls, doll clothes, doll hair wefts, wigs and rerooting, dioramas, cardboard and paper mache objects and well as learning how to make my own clay and sculpt objects from clay.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Card Making Supplies

  I got my first Card making supplies today from a generous lady who is local to me. She was so nice and I'm happy that I am able to get something to get me started. Her husband is also a Veteran. It was very touching to be able to do something with my life that has become so personal to somebody else and I hope that it touched her life. If anyone else has anything they think would be useful to make cards for our heroes that are fighting our wars  please feel free to email me. Those supplies will be used mainly for charity cards.
 Soldiers are worth it!!

2 comments:

  1. You've got a very pretty website! I love the pink and all the gorgeous flowers. I used to be in the card business, wondering what sort of things you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can use just about anything you can send me. So, far all I have is a daisy edger cutter and a few papers. Thanks for any help you can give me!!!

    ReplyDelete