About Me

My photo
I am a creative self made artist with experience in 3D rendering, digital art, abstract art and I am currently learning how to making OOAK and custom dolls. Art is my passion and I am one of the lucky ones who gets to stay home and do art and craft. Also I am currently a Youtube junkie in the process of teaching myself everything I can about making dolls, doll clothes, doll hair wefts, wigs and rerooting, dioramas, cardboard and paper mache objects and well as learning how to make my own clay and sculpt objects from clay.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Be the First!! Lifetime CU4CU License for all of my CU items For Life!!!!!

  I am offering a very special offer from now until the Eve of Halloween. For everyone who donates $15.00 or more to the Cards For Soldiers Donation at the top right hand column of this blog. I will send you, to the email provided by Paypal, a Lifetime CU4CU license for all of my CU items from now until I stop designing. And the first person to donate will get resell rights to select papers and designs. I will send you a resell kit to your email with a resell license. Everybody who donates $5.00 or more will receive a link back to your blog or store and a free paper pack! And finally, the one who donates the most will get all the above plus a special unreleased kit!! You get to get it atleast 3 weeks before it gets released giving you plenty of time to use it before anyone else gets to!! It comes with a matching free Quick Page too!! That means the one who donates the most will get two kits with resell rights!!! All donations for this promotion will go to making homemade cards to send to our troops and will also pay for some of the shipping to ship them.

I'm making this sacrifice because I really believe that our soldiers are worth the time I put into these cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment