About Me

My photo
I am a creative self made artist with experience in 3D rendering, digital art, abstract art and I am currently learning how to making OOAK and custom dolls. Art is my passion and I am one of the lucky ones who gets to stay home and do art and craft. Also I am currently a Youtube junkie in the process of teaching myself everything I can about making dolls, doll clothes, doll hair wefts, wigs and rerooting, dioramas, cardboard and paper mache objects and well as learning how to make my own clay and sculpt objects from clay.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

This Is All About You!!!

  This time this post is all about you!!! I want to know what you think about my blog!!! I also would like to know about what other information not on my blog you would like to find here? Also, I would love to know what you enjoy about my blog and if you would share my blog with your family and friends? Your enjoyment and comments are very important to me!!! If you want me to include post about me to get to know me better let me know or if you like something specific about scrapbooking and greeting cards you can let me know that too!!! Would you like to see polls on my blog so you can vote on and see what others think about a certain question or topic? Would you like for me to write about craft related products and give my honest opinions? I am listening and your voice will be heard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment