About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am a Stay At Home Mom with two boys aged 16 and 8. My 16 year old lives with Autism and my 8 year old is developmentally delayed. Additionally, I am the proud owner of Cajun Beauty's Scraps. We have also expanded to making homemade cards for charities. And I am also interested in advocating for the homeless!

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

Free Scrapbooking Fonts!

I get the cutest fonts from Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts
Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/blog-buttons.html#ixzz1iX0cy11C

Create For Less

Save on over 50,000 brand name craft supplies at www.CreateForLess.com.

Commercial Licenses

Commercial Licenses

Paper Crafter's Delight

Craftsuprint - The World's Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

This Is All About You!!!

  This time this post is all about you!!! I want to know what you think about my blog!!! I also would like to know about what other information not on my blog you would like to find here? Also, I would love to know what you enjoy about my blog and if you would share my blog with your family and friends? Your enjoyment and comments are very important to me!!! If you want me to include post about me to get to know me better let me know or if you like something specific about scrapbooking and greeting cards you can let me know that too!!! Would you like to see polls on my blog so you can vote on and see what others think about a certain question or topic? Would you like for me to write about craft related products and give my honest opinions? I am listening and your voice will be heard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment