About Me

My photo
I am a creative self made artist with experience in 3D rendering, digital art, abstract art and I am currently learning how to making OOAK and custom dolls. Art is my passion and I am one of the lucky ones who gets to stay home and do art and craft. Also I am currently a Youtube junkie in the process of teaching myself everything I can about making dolls, doll clothes, doll hair wefts, wigs and rerooting, dioramas, cardboard and paper mache objects and well as learning how to make my own clay and sculpt objects from clay.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Expanding My Charity Cards Outreach

I am expanding my charity cards to Veterans!!! If anyone knows any who would enjoy a handmade card during certain times of the year please email me with their info and I'll make a list of Veterans to send the cards too. They served our country and shouldn't be forgotten. Also if anyone can donate anything to help with the cost or supplies that would help out a lot and enable me to send out more cards, Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment