About Me

My photo
I am a creative self made artist with experience in 3D rendering, digital art, abstract art and I am currently learning how to making OOAK and custom dolls. Art is my passion and I am one of the lucky ones who gets to stay home and do art and craft. Also I am currently a Youtube junkie in the process of teaching myself everything I can about making dolls, doll clothes, doll hair wefts, wigs and rerooting, dioramas, cardboard and paper mache objects and well as learning how to make my own clay and sculpt objects from clay.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Update:

I lost my internet for awhile, but I'm back online again!! Also, I am no longer selling my products at Scrappin Hens anymore, but I am still selling at Aussie Scrap Designs and I will be opening a new store at RBL Designz and will be a contributor on the RBL Designz blog as well. Keep coming back for more exciting news!!! I will be providing links to my stores and the other blogs that you can find my stuff at. I will be providing blog exclusives here and at RBL Designz blog as well at Aussie Scrap Designs blogs real soon so follow me or subscribe to my feed to stay informed for all your scrapping needs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment