About Me

My photo
I am a creative self made artist with experience in 3D rendering, digital art, abstract art and I am currently learning how to making OOAK and custom dolls. Art is my passion and I am one of the lucky ones who gets to stay home and do art and craft. Also I am currently a Youtube junkie in the process of teaching myself everything I can about making dolls, doll clothes, doll hair wefts, wigs and rerooting, dioramas, cardboard and paper mache objects and well as learning how to make my own clay and sculpt objects from clay.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Store!!!!

    I am proud to tell all of you that you no longer have to wait for me to email your downloads once you've purchased them. I now have a store that you can purchase my scrapbooking products and get your download immediately after purchase. My store is at Scrappin Hens!!!

  The link to my store is below:
Cajun Beauty's Scraps Store @ Scrappin Hens

No comments:

Post a Comment