About Me

My photo
I am a creative self made artist with experience in 3D rendering, digital art, abstract art and I am currently learning how to making OOAK and custom dolls. Art is my passion and I am one of the lucky ones who gets to stay home and do art and craft. Also I am currently a Youtube junkie in the process of teaching myself everything I can about making dolls, doll clothes, doll hair wefts, wigs and rerooting, dioramas, cardboard and paper mache objects and well as learning how to make my own clay and sculpt objects from clay.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Clown Quick Page

   Is it time to celebrate the Birthday of someone special such as your kids? Now with the Happy Birthday Clown Quick Page you can quickly and easily preserve and share those special Birthday moments. Just place your photo of the Happy Birthday Boy/Girl inside the frame and personalize it with their name and your done!! The Quick Page is 3600 x 3600 at 300dpi. The quick page is available for personal use. You can buy it today for the low price of $2.00.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment