About Me

My photo
I am a creative self made artist with experience in 3D rendering, digital art, abstract art and I am currently learning how to making OOAK and custom dolls. Art is my passion and I am one of the lucky ones who gets to stay home and do art and craft. Also I am currently a Youtube junkie in the process of teaching myself everything I can about making dolls, doll clothes, doll hair wefts, wigs and rerooting, dioramas, cardboard and paper mache objects and well as learning how to make my own clay and sculpt objects from clay.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Terms of Use

Cajun Beauty's Scraps Terms Of Use:

CU/PU Items:
You may not claims these designs as your own.
You may not distribute them as is, a significant change has to be made to them before  you can sell them.
You may not share my items. Please direct them to my blog at:
 http://cajunbeautysscraps.blogspot.com

If you do use these items please credit me next to the item you post or in the  description.However, if you do use any of my items in your derivative works let me  know and I'll put your picture in my blog crediting you for the finished product.

You may create a derivative work and sell it just as long as my item makes up no more  than 40% of the finished product.
If you want to sell them as is please purchase my CU4CU License.

P/U or Personal use:

You may only use these items for personal non commercial use. If you have any questions about usage you can contact me at cajunbeautysscraps@Yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment