About Me

My photo
I am a creative self made artist with experience in 3D rendering, digital art, abstract art and I am currently learning how to making OOAK and custom dolls. Art is my passion and I am one of the lucky ones who gets to stay home and do art and craft. Also I am currently a Youtube junkie in the process of teaching myself everything I can about making dolls, doll clothes, doll hair wefts, wigs and rerooting, dioramas, cardboard and paper mache objects and well as learning how to make my own clay and sculpt objects from clay.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Mystical Flowers Quick Page

   My first quick page is up for sale!!!! It is a standard 12 inch by 12 inch page, 300 dpi and available as PU, S4h and S4O. The file you'll get will be in png format, without the preview text and the center of the flower frame will be transparent so all you have to do is insert your picture!!!!!! Total dimensions will be 3600 x 3600. $2.00








No comments:

Post a Comment