About Me

My photo
I am a creative self made artist with experience in 3D rendering, digital art, abstract art and I am currently learning how to making OOAK and custom dolls. Art is my passion and I am one of the lucky ones who gets to stay home and do art and craft. Also I am currently a Youtube junkie in the process of teaching myself everything I can about making dolls, doll clothes, doll hair wefts, wigs and rerooting, dioramas, cardboard and paper mache objects and well as learning how to make my own clay and sculpt objects from clay.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Some Scrapbooking terminology

 
Well let's get aquainted with some Scrapbooking terms:

  TOU = Terms Of Use
  CU = Commercial Use
  PTU = Pay To Use
  FTU = Free To Use
  PU = Personal Use
  S4H = Scrap For Hire
  S4O = Scrap For Others

These are some of the terms that I ran across on my journey of learning Scrapbooking!! I have had a couple of great fellow designers to help me make a little sense out of some of it, however the terms can be simple or more complex depending on the designer. My best advice is to always refer to the designers TOU or contact them for their specific rules on how you can use their content. It can be confusing so always find a way to contact the designer before using their scrapbooking materials if you are ever in doubt about how you can use of if you can use their stuff!

   I want to thank a fellow designer, Trine Secher, for helping me out with these terms!! Thanks Trine!!!!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment