About Me

My photo
I am a creative self made artist with experience in 3D rendering, digital art, abstract art and I am currently learning how to making OOAK and custom dolls. Art is my passion and I am one of the lucky ones who gets to stay home and do art and craft. Also I am currently a Youtube junkie in the process of teaching myself everything I can about making dolls, doll clothes, doll hair wefts, wigs and rerooting, dioramas, cardboard and paper mache objects and well as learning how to make my own clay and sculpt objects from clay.

Friday, May 20, 2011

New Product

  Here's my latest product. I will be adding it to my store which will be up and running after I iron out a few things that will make it more user friendly, but until then you get to see all my products before I upload them to my store!!!

  I would love to hear what my viewers think about my products so I can learn what the likes of my viewers are, I feel your comments with help me grow as a scrap artist.

   Again I would like to thank Funky of Wishing On a Starr for the wonderful embellishments and decor items she has graciously supplied all of us scrapers with!!!!!! I have had the privilege of using them in designing my preview packs!!!!  The frames however, are my creations and will be offered later in a frames pack!

   Without further ado the unveil of my latest embellishment pack!!!!

  This pack includes: 1 Fiery circle shape, 1 Fiery Splat shape, 1 Fiery Wheel shape and 1 Fiery X shape ( X marks the spot!!!). I hope these are useful.

  I know they don't have much in the packs right now, but I'm hoping to be able to create larger packs soon!!

  I am going to be making Quick Pages (QP) to show some example of what can be done with all my embellishments. Keep coming back to see what I have posted!!! I just might be posting some freebies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment