About Me

My photo
I am a creative self made artist with experience in 3D rendering, digital art, abstract art and I am currently learning how to making OOAK and custom dolls. Art is my passion and I am one of the lucky ones who gets to stay home and do art and craft. Also I am currently a Youtube junkie in the process of teaching myself everything I can about making dolls, doll clothes, doll hair wefts, wigs and rerooting, dioramas, cardboard and paper mache objects and well as learning how to make my own clay and sculpt objects from clay.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cards For the Troops

  I took pictures of my first two cards that I made that are going to the troops!!! I wanted to show everyone what I do with your donations. These were made from a local lady who cleaned out her craft room and gave me everything that she didn't want to keep which gave me better paper and embellishments to use for my cards. Then I was blessed by some digital downloads by Altered Pages which have some fantastic products for card making and other crafts!!! Without further ado! Below is my cards!!!!
I tried to upload the Kitty Cat Birthday Card I made, but the uploader here has a problem loading portrait orientation images.

No comments:

Post a Comment