About Me

My Photo
Louisiana, United States
I am a Stay At Home Mom with two boys aged 11 and 3. My 11 year old lives with Autism and my 3 year old is developmentally delayed. Additionally, I am the proud owner of Cajun Beauty's Scraps, a Scrapbooking company that specializes in creating unique, digital and traditional scrapbooks as well as making Quick Pages, embellishments, frames, etc that others can use to create their scrapbooks!!!We have also expanded to making homemade cards for charities. And I am also interested in advocating for the homeless!

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

Free Scrapbooking Fonts!

I get the cutest fonts from Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts
Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/blog-buttons.html#ixzz1iX0cy11C

Create For Less

Save on over 50,000 brand name craft supplies at www.CreateForLess.com.

Commercial Licenses

Commercial Licenses

Paper Crafter's Delight

Craftsuprint - The World's Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

CU4CU Licens Will Be Coming Soon!

   My Cu4Cu license will be coming to my new stores soon!! This is one low fee for a lifetime license!! The license will be $20.00. This covers all my products labeled for CU and all CU items uploaded in the future. A graphic with a unique number will be emailed to you after purchase. Remember to keep checking back for when I added my license to the stores!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment